Mayweather says Khabib Nurmagomedov fight will happen

admin lxcyev , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

first_imgMOST READ Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Tim Cone, Ginebra set their sights on elusive All-Filipino crown Japeth Aguilar embraces role, gets rewarded with Finals MVP plum Gov’t to employ 6,000 displaced by Taal Mayweather, who boasts a perfect 50-0 record and the unbeaten Nurmagomedov (27-0) would be certain to generate another bumper payday if they do fight.“When I face Khabib, I’m getting a nine-figure payday,” Mayweather said. “More than the McGregor fight. Probably $100 million more, guaranteed. It could be somewhere upwards of $110m to $200m guaranteed.”Nurmagomedov is facing possible disciplinary action in Nevada following the stormy end to his victory over McGregor.The Russian fighter jumped into the crowd immediately after the win to trade blows with members of McGregor’s entourage while other members of Nurmagomedov’s support leapt into the octagon at T-Mobile Arena to attack the beaten Irish fighter.Nurmagomedov has also spoken enthusiastically about facing Mayweather.ADVERTISEMENT View comments Will you be the first P16 Billion Powerball jackpot winner from the Philippines? Allen Durham still determined to help Meralco win 1st PBA title Lights inside SMX hall flicker as Duterte rants vs Ayala, Pangilinan anew LATEST STORIES Lights inside SMX hall flicker as Duterte rants vs Ayala, Pangilinan anew Floyd Mayweather Jr. points after he speaks to the media after his TKO of Conor McGregor in their super welterweight boxing match on August 26, 2017, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mayweather insisted Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018, that he planned to fight mixed martial arts star Khabib Nurmagomedov following the Russian’s victory over McGregor. AFP FILELOS ANGELES, United States – Former world welterweight boxing champion Floyd Mayweather insisted Wednesday he plans to fight mixed martial arts star Khabib Nurmagomedov following the Russian’s victory over Conor McGregor.In comments to the TMZ Sports website, Mayweather was adamant that a fight with Nurmagomedov was “happening” provided it took place in the boxing ring.ADVERTISEMENT Gretchen Barretto’s daughter Dominique graduates magna cum laude from California college Nadine Lustre’s phone stolen in Brazil Back in flight Asked by a TMZ if a fight with Nurmagomedov would take place, the 41-year-old replied: “Oh, we’re fighting.”“I’m my own boss. I can’t say what’s going on on Khabib’s end, but on my end we can make it happen,” Mayweather said.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSGinebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup titleSPORTSJapeth Aguilar wins 1st PBA Finals MVP award for GinebraSPORTSGolden State Warriors sign Lee to multiyear contract, bring back ChrissMayweather, who came out of retirement to defeat McGregor in a money-spinning fight in Las Vegas last year, stressed though that any fight with Nurmagomedov would take place under boxing rules.“Who’s the A-side? He called me out, so he have to come to my world,” Mayweather said. “Let’s go Floyd. We have to fight now: 50-0 versus 27-0. We are two guys who never lose. In the jungle there is only one king. Of course, I am the king because he cannot drop McGregor but I drop him easily. Let’s go.” /cbbSports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard PLAY LIST 02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player awardlast_img

You May Also Like..

Utah plays Cleveland, aims for 6th straight victory

first_img FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailSALT LAKE CITY (AP)-Cleveland Cavaliers (17-29, 12th in the Eastern Conference) vs. Utah Jazz (34-11, first in the Western Conference)Salt Lake City; Monday, 7 p.m. MDTBOTTOM LINE: Utah seeks to prolong its five-game win streak with a victory over Cleveland.The Jazz have gone 19-2 in home games. Utah is second in the NBA with 48.2 rebounds led by Rudy Gobert averaging 13.3.The Cavaliers have gone 6-17 away from home. Cleveland is seventh in the Eastern Conference with 12.3 fast break points per game led by Collin Sexton averaging 3.5.The teams meet for the second time this season. The Jazz won 117-87 in the last matchup on Jan. 12. Donovan Mitchell led Utah with 27 points, and Cedi Osman led Cleveland with 17 points.TOP PERFORMERS: Gobert is scoring 14.6 points per game and averaging 13.3 rebounds for the Jazz. Mitchell is averaging 30.6 points and 4.5 rebounds while shooting 48.6% over the last 10 games for Utah.Darius Garland leads the Cavaliers averaging 1.8 made 3-pointers while scoring 16.6 points per game and shooting 39.6% from beyond the arc. Larry Nance Jr. is averaging 11.6 points and 7.6 rebounds while shooting 48.6% over the last 10 games for Cleveland.LAST 10 GAMES: Jazz: 7-3, averaging 119.1 points, 49.2 rebounds, 22.9 assists, 7.1 steals and 5.9 blocks per game while shooting 46.5% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 112 points on 45.9% shooting.Cavaliers: 3-7, averaging 99.7 points, 40.8 rebounds, 22 assists, 8.4 steals and 4.8 blocks per game while shooting 43.7% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 107.3 points on 47.1% shooting.INJURIES: Jazz: Udoka Azubuike: out (ankle), Mike Conley: out (rest).Cavaliers: Taurean Prince: out (shoulder), Jarrett Allen: out (concussion), Collin Sexton: day to day (hamstring), Matthew Dellavedova: out (abdominal/appendicitis), Kevin Love: out (calf). Written by March 29, 2021 /Sports News – Local Utah plays Cleveland, aims for 6th straight victorycenter_img Associated Presslast_img

RICS HQ off Parliament Square is closed for the day following Westminster outrage

first_imgThe Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors has shut its office for the day following the suspected terrorist incident yesterday outside parliament.Its offices, which are on Parliament Square, were evacuated yesterday following police advice and today its staff are working via alternative working arrangements as business continues as usual.RICS says its 12, George Street address just off Parliament Square remains closed and that “our headquarters serves as a conference centre and offices and welcomes many travelling visitors each day”, a RICS statement says.“We have a duty of care to all those who visit and work with us.“As our headquarters is located at the centre of what remains a major crime scene, we took the decision, once ordered to evacuate, that we close the building today to visitors.”“Our thoughts are with all those who have suffered in this incident and their families.”RICS has been based at 12 George Street since the organisation was established in 1868 although most of its support functions are carried out by staff at its Coventry office.A minute’s silence is due to be held at 9.33am this morning to honour those who lost their lives during yesterday’s tragic events in Westminster.incident RIDS Westminster March 23, 2017Nigel LewisWhat’s your opinion? Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.Please note: This is a site for professional discussion. Comments will carry your full name and company.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Related articles Letting agent fined £11,500 over unlicenced rent-to-rent HMO3rd May 2021 BREAKING: Evictions paperwork must now include ‘breathing space’ scheme details30th April 2021 City dwellers most satisfied with where they live30th April 2021 Home » News » RICS HQ off Parliament Square is closed for the day following Westminster outrage previous nextRICS HQ off Parliament Square is closed for the day following Westminster outrageOrganisation says it has a duty of care to staff and visitors as major police investigation in area continues.The Negotiator23rd March 201701,009 Viewslast_img

Humberts opens first regional hub in Dorset and prepares to open second in Kent

first_imgHumberts has begun rolling out its much-vaunted ‘hub’ system for its non-franchised offices, the Negotiator has learned.This includes the closure of its other high street branches in the South West and the start of the same process in the South East.Last month the company said it was to move its high street operations to new centralised high-tech hubs which would service entire regions or counties. Many staff are understood to be mobile rather than based day-to-day at the hubs.The first hub is in Poundbury, Dorset for the SW, which has opened earlier than expected, and the next hub is to be in Tunbridge Wells in Kent to serve the SE.This is part of Humberts’ plan to make the company profitable again by cutting the huge cost of multiple high street branches, a move it has framed as expanding “expertise across each respective county by employing more Property Consultants in the field and specialising in entire counties, rather than just small pockets”.Hybridisation?When originally announced the move was hailed as the first signs of ‘hybridisation’ within the wider industry as agents cut high street locations and move to hubs instead.“Responding to our consumer’s needs is the driving force of where we are taking Humberts – to make the company relevant to the market today,” said Humberts CEO Matt Spence, who is also the founder of Natural Retreat which bought Humbers in May just weeks after over 50 senior and junior staff’s roles were made redundant via a conference call.Humberts property hubs matt spence August 24, 2018Nigel LewisWhat’s your opinion? Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.Please note: This is a site for professional discussion. Comments will carry your full name and company.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Related articles Letting agent fined £11,500 over unlicenced rent-to-rent HMO3rd May 2021 BREAKING: Evictions paperwork must now include ‘breathing space’ scheme details30th April 2021 City dwellers most satisfied with where they live30th April 2021 Home » News » Agencies & People » Humberts opens first regional hub in Dorset and prepares to open second in Kent previous nextAgencies & PeopleHumberts opens first regional hub in Dorset and prepares to open second in KentCompany appears to be accelerating its programme of opening centralised off-high-street ‘hubs’ and is already preparing to open its second one in Tunbridge Wells.Nigel Lewis24th August 201801,990 Viewslast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *